Friday, July 01, 2005

Welcome


This is a very important page to me- now I can get my ideas on African socio-political issues faster out there. Any visitor is free to post and comment on my articles that would often be linked to dawodu.com where I am a regular writer. Sometimes original articles might appear on this blog and may be published on dawodu.com too. I would also share with you some of my poetic thoughts..it has been a while so I might not be off and running a little while- I am poetic rusty! Once again you are welcome to wazobia world- the world where 250 languages, type A character and the worlds most resilient people share and banter ideas on the development of a continent- Mother Africa.

1 comment:

t said...

COOOOL. Have fun blogging. I look fwd to reading more.
Peace!

Welcome

this is www.busanga.com